These mint matcha smoothie bowls are so refreshing and energizing. Matcha is lovely. It gives you a healthy boost of energy without the jitter and is packed with antioxidants. Green is also my favorite color so its just love for me all around. Matcha is also a great alternative to coffee!
I added shaved coconut, pepitas, bee pollen, and a few peppermint leaves as garnish. We just transplanted our peppermint and mint plants into a larger planter in our backyard and it’s been wonderful to see them grow and thrive. I’m a little worried for when it starts to get hotter but hopefully with regular waterings they’ll beat the hellish summer heat that’s just around the corner. The joys of living in the desert!
This mint matcha smoothie bowl is:
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Minty fresh
You’ll need 7 main ingredients (10 if you’re counting toppings!). This smoothie bowl is so easy to whip up in your blender. Let’s do this!
Mint Matcha Smoothie Bowls
A cool and refreshing matcha smoothie bowl recipe. You only need 7 main ingredients, a blender, and you'll have creamy minty goodness!
- 1 frozen peeled zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1.5 cups almond, coconut, or oat milk
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 medium bunch of fresh peppermint leaves
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pepitas (optional)
- shredded coconut (optional)
- bee pollen (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add more milk if mixture is too thick. Top with pepitas, shredded coconut, and bee pollen. Enjoy!
- Keep frozen zucchinis handy for smoothies by peeling them, cutting into bitesize chunks and freezing them in freezer friendly bags. Same with bananas! So nice to have frozen fruit for a creamy base. Makes your green smoothies ice-cold and delicious.
Did you make this recipe? Tag me @stayfreshfer and use the hashtag #stayfreshfer to share. Thank you for reading!